show-notice
hide-notice
SITE STATUS: Site is updating. Fixing all links at this very moment. | Be sure to check out download instructions HERE.


Greetings, my fellow Bibliophile! Welcome to the humble Ebook Realm. Feel free to rummage through my dusty shelves for your desired ebook. Enjoy!

Please send an email at agoodbookandacupofcoffee@gmail.com if you are having any trouble in downloading or in opening the file.

Be sure to read download instructions HERE first. Kindly inform me regarding dead links so that I can re-up them.



14 May 2014

My Very UnFairy Tale Life series ebooks - Anna Staniszewski

Jenny’s First Adventure (My Very UnFairy Tale Life 0.5)


My Very UnFairy Tale Life series Anna Staniszewski epub download and pdf download      How does an average girl become a magical adventurer, anyway? Find out in this short e-prequel to My Very UnFairy Tale Life. (Includes fun UnFairy bonus content!)

RATING: ★★☆☆☆ (2.28 out of 5)
            71% of 17 people liked it







My Very UnFairy Tale Life (My Very UnFairy Tale Life #1)


ALTTEXT epub download and pdf download      You know all those stories that claim fairies cry sparkle tears and elves travel by rainbow? They're lies. All lies.

I've spent my life as an official adventurer. I travel across enchanted kingdoms saving magical creatures and fighting horrible beasts that most of you think are only myths and legends. I've never had a social life. My friends have all forgotten me. And let's not even talk about trying to do my homework. So - I'm done!! I'm tired and I want to go back to being a normal girl. But then along comes "Prince Charming" asking for help, and, well, what's a tired girl like me supposed to do?

RATING: ★★★☆☆ (3.56 out of 5)
            86% of 248 people liked it

My Epic Fairy Tale Fail (My Very UnFairy Tale Life #2)


ALTTEXT epub download and pdf download Fairy tales do come true. Unfortunately.

Jenny the Adventurer is back, and this time she's off to the Land of Tales: the crazy place that all fairy tales come from. If she can defeat an evil witch and complete three impossible tasks--all without getting eaten by blood-thirsty monsters--Jenny might finally get some answers about what happened to her parents.

This is one adventure Jenny can't afford to fail.

RATING: ★★★☆☆ (3.90 out of 5)
            92% of 62 people liked it

My Sort Of Fairy Tale Ending (My Very UnFairy Tale Life #3)


My Very UnFairy Tale Life series Anna Staniszewski epub download and pdf download Happily ever after? Yeah, right.

Jenny's search for her parents leads her to Fairyland, a rundown amusement park filled with creepily happy fairies and disgruntled leprechauns. Despite the fairies' kindness, she knows they are keeping her parents from her. If only they would stop being so happy all the time-it's starting to weird her out! With the help of a fairy-boy and some rebellious leprechauns, Jenny finds a way to rescue her parents, but at the expense of putting all magical worlds in danger. Now Jenny must decide how far she is willing to go to put her family back together.

RATING: ★★★★☆ (4.06 out of 5)
            97% of 35 people liked it

[DOWNLOAD My Very UnFairy Tale Life series (epub)]